Christmas Sweets

Christmas is the time of the year for baking, with holidays around the corner, things can be a bit hectic. Most people love to buy from bakeries which ofcourse is loaded with fruit cake, cookies, and much more at this time of the year, even I would love that indulgence once in a while. But nothing beats the excitement and love that comes from receiving a gift box loaded with cakes, cookies, and other yummy treats....

Christmas is the season for gifts...and making food from scratch for a loved one or a friend or a colleague can bring so much joy!! Nothing beats homemade food, so I made a collection of my favorite sweets.

Sweet goodies, which can be packed as gifts or as Christmas treats!!


Traditional Christmas Fruit Cake, also known as Kerala Plum Cake, where dried fruits are soaked in rum and mixed into the cake batter. This is the most popular cake in Kerala during Christmas time.

Boil and Bake Fruit Cake, is my version of non alcoholic cake, and a last minute fruit cake, for those who did not get time to soak the dry fruits...the dried fruits are boiled, so that it becomes soft and tender and then added to the cake batter.

Rum and Raisin Brownies, I added rum soaked dry fruits to my favorite never fail brownies. This is perfect to fill Christmas gift box.

Chocolate Crackles, is my favorite Christmas cookies, I love the cracked frosty look. I love to pack this as gifts for my friends.

Scottish Shortbread is my next favorite, its quick to make and topped with chocolate and nuts...perfect gift


Chocolate Chip Shortbread is my all time favorite, its so easy and quick to make this yummy shortbread, perfect to gift someone.

Chocolate Fudge Sauce  so easy to make!! and perfect to pack as gifts.


Chocolates!! Chocolates!! and more Chocolates!!  I love to wrap individually and tie with a bow.
Chocolate Poke Cake is a cake for kids, they would love the poking part....


Fresh orange cake, nothing beats the citrus flavor in this cake.

Old fashioned classic peanut butter cookies, is a perfect gift for Christmas.

Easy chocolate chip bars, is my absolute favorite....and so easy to make!!

Caramel pudding, tops the list of Christmas desserts at my home.

No bake pineapple biscuit pudding, one of my favorite!! I just cant wait to make it!!

No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Pudding. is always a life saver for me.

Homemade Irish Cream, so easy to make in a jiffy...perfect to gift too!!

And lastly, Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix....the best gift you can give someone!!

Enjoy this holiday season!!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter