Food processor: My successful recipes to prove it.


I L.O.V.E. my food processor...and it is probably the most used appliance in my kitchen...and is also probably the most photographed appliance on my blog. I use it for grating, chopping, mixing dough ....

If you have shoved your food processor on the top shelf of your pantry, its time to dust it off and place it in your kitchen. I have a sis-in-law who still haven't opened the cover of her food processor....which she got as a gift. She says that using it is a lot of trouble.....this post is definitely for those who thinks the same.

Here are some of my successful ways to make food easy with food processor.....

Carrot Halwa- I grate carrots to make this Indian dessert.


Homemade mayonnaise, so easy to make mayonnaise with egg whites.

Cauliflower paratha, I mince cauliflower to make gobi paratha.

Breadfruit Chips, I also make banana chips with the processor now instead of Mandoline.


Spinach/Palak Rice, I chop spinach to make this amazing nutritive and healthy rice.


Easy vegetable pulav, chopping vegetables for making this pulav makes it so easy for me.


Baked samosas, chopping the vegetables for the samosa.


Chopping beets to make---Stir fry beetroot curry.


Making carrot rice is both fun and easy with my food processor.


Mincing spinach leaves to make spinach cutlets.....so easy it is.


Easy fried rice.


Erachi puttu.


Beef cutlets.


Chocolate tart, so easy to make the tart crust.


Vegetable spring rolls, making the dough is so easy.


Quick Bhatura....kneading the dough makes it super quick.

How to Make Chocolate Buttercream in a Food Processor
.

How to make Tandoori Roti dough in a food processor.

How to Make Tart Base for Apple Tart

How to Mince Chicken for Chicken Burger

My food processor


I sure will be adding more recipes to this list.....

P.S. Like my post?? Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter