RESTAURANT REVIEW: JDAWGS in UTAH COUNTY

Butter with a Side of Bread, JDawgs
 Sooooo... I kept hearing about this "uhhhh-mazing" hot dog place in Provo called JDawgs. I'm not a big hot dog fan, and since we aren't in Provo often, I hadn't made it down. I kinda went, "Oh. Hot dogs. Mehhh, whatevs." 
Well... that is, until a few months ago when I went with my coworkers. And... maybe have dreamed about it ever since! When we were all back in Provo this past week, we made another stop. 
And I'm spreading the word.
Not that the word needed spread, because apparently there are, like, followers or something? 
It seems like I'm the last person to find out (shocker, I'm a little slow)...
but just in case you missed the memo, too? 
JDawgs. In Provo & American Fork. Go!
(Oh, and if you feel like making your mouth water, hit up their website.)
Butter with a Side of Bread, JDawgs
 ^^ One of their two Provo locations.
Butter with a Side of Bread, JDawgs
 ^^ First, you pick Polish or beef. Then you pick your toppings- pickles, banana peppers, onion, sauerkraut, jalapeños, celery salt, mayo, & relish to choose from. 
Now, you must not forget the special sauce. 
The delish, sweet, tangy, sticky, special sauce! 
(I go for beef w/ pickles [do you see the pickles? I mean, c'mon!!], banana peppers, and of course, special sauce.)
The first time we went, we were 4 women in a restaurant full of men. 
Full. 
Men. 
Only men. 
It's apparently quite the guys-guy kind of place. But as a lady? A lady who doesn't even like hot dogs? I'm a convert. A fan. A groupie apparently.
Butter with a Side of Bread, JDawgs
Make the drive to JDawgs
Really. Do it.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter